The JetSure insurance package was developed by Falcon MGA Services Ltd as a direct response to a business need identified by practitioners within the private jet charter services industry.
Aircraft on ground incidences happen on relatively few occasions, but when they do occur they can be very problematic to the smooth operation of the charter contract. The AoG will commonly result in much work behind the scenes correcting the various issues that arise as the operations team carry out the necessary measures to ensure that their client suffers from as little disruption to their flight plans as possible.
JetSure insures your company against some of the extra costs incurred in the event of an aircraft on ground incident, caused by a technical fault with the charter aircraft.
The financial & operational implications relating to the AoG can include, but are not limited to, the following:
Cost of replacing the charter aircraft / Client loss of time & Company loss of client / Crew cost / Overnight accommodation / Airport transfer / Re-location of jet / Mid-Air diversion costs / Aircrew repatriation
For the private jet operator JetSure offers peace of mind, and the confidence that your customers are receiving the best service available;
Below are some of the reasons that we believe JetSure will make a positive contribution to your company’s ability to achieve its business aims.
- JetSure helps take the uncertainty out of your business and encourages repeat custom
- JetSure helps you grow your business by removing some of the uncertainties from your cost base
- JetSure improves customer relations and maximises customer ‘peace of mind’ for their travel plans
- JetSure is the differentiator between you and your competitors; the “kite mark” that shows your duty of care for your customers
- Over time we believe that this product will increase your operating profit
We share your business ethos and values, and our goal is to provide to you the same high quality service that you provide to your customers.
The Falcon MGA Services Limited directorship consists of three highly experienced individuals with over 120 years of insurance knowledge between them.